Like Calvin, its been one of those big bubble sorta days. Ever had em? Those of the fairer gender can surely relate to such days every now and then, every so often. Its actually been a big bubble sort of week, the sort that could even make a teletubby want to punch somone! But since its the day of the 3bt, I'll put the wallowing on hold- for just a second, so here are my three, or six.. beautiful things Thursday.
1. Winning two cases in a row because its nice to win and justice is cool and its nice to know this law degree is worth something after all.
2. Waking up to a clear blue day and open toed shoes after a solid week of cold gray grump- inspiring weather.
3. Delicious, savory books, you almost feel sorry reading because reading them means they will soon be over.
4. Advil for quelling the pain when the novacain from the cavity filling wears off. Is it supposed to hurt post-filling? Please make dua a root canal won't be needed. *gulp*
5. Staying up til' 4am laughing and talking with close friends and still having ten hundred more things left undiscussed.
6. Picturing one of those friends who shall remain nameless but knows exactly who she is wearing a sombrero, beads, and carrying a big yellow bag as she boards a yellow submarine in Hawaii. Because how can you be in a wallowy mood when the Beatles song 'we all live in a yellow submarine' is playing in your head?
feeling better already....