1. How does it feel being from Hell, TX? When I first lived near Jupiter, FL I couldn't stop giggling when I found ways to casually incorporate this fact into random conversation like "Jupiter is such a nice place to live... great schools... lovely atmosphere!"Is Hell a nice place to live?
2. Why do I have the urge to clean every inch of my house, cook elaborate meals, run several miles on a daily basis, and watch America's Next Top Model marathons in its entirety, but absolutely no desire to sit down and study for the bar exam which takes place in approximately 6 weeks?
3. Why do I never crave M&M's much less think about them, unless I am on a diet, at which point I long for just one chocolaty morsel with such earnest desire you'd think it was some exotic delicacy from a remote village of Fiji I craved, and not 44 cent M&M's located just down the street at my local Walgreens?
4. Why am I so nervous about my court date this Friday for the ticket I know I didn't deserve? Aren't I supposed to be excited that I'm a soon to be minted new lawyer excited to stand up for all that is right and good in the world and particularly stand up for wrongs committed against myself? Or am I just a wimp?
5. Why do I choose to drink approximately 9 cups of chai (of which's caffeine content I am fully apprised of) on a Sunday night, three of which were consumed after 9pm and then lay awake wondering why I'm not one bit sleepy resulting in my having to write and your having to read random ramblings such as this?