After a night of no less than six wakings I sat down to jot a list of things we need but got distracted midway by a sleepy baby and phone calls. When I sat back down to finish the list, chai in hand, I couldn't do much except stare at what I wrote down:
1. Bleach Cleaner. Without bleach. Natural thing that sprays and cleans.
2. Fragrance free wash liquid you use with clothes.
3. Fat light for ceiling in kitchen. It dims.
4. Thing to clean hands. Made of paper
5. Tylenol. Not recalled. The other one.
Note to self: No heavy mental lifting today. No, really.